Districts and Public Schools

You can use the articles below to view the corresponding District and Public School BEDS forms and instructions. These forms are for your reference only. You must complete the online form in the IRS Data Exchange Application at: http://portal.nysed.gov. You can also see the information on the IRS website at the following links: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/irs/beds/IMF/PublicSchoolBEDSIMF.html or http://www.p12.nysed.gov/irs/beds/IMF/DistrictBEDSIMF.html