I can see the District SSEC form, but I can't see the Public School Forms.

If you are in a District and looking for a School form, use the "Search by Form" box.

  • Begin typing "SSEC" into the box and choose the form "School Safety and the Educational Climate 2017-18 (SSEC)". Then click on the line in the drop down.

If you want to go back to the District form, find the black bar at the top of your screen. Click on the image of a house that says "Data Exchange" that is on the left hand side. This will return you to the list of District collections. 

Was this article helpful? (Article votes require a login)
0 out of 0 found this helpful