SSEC (VADIR/DASA) forms from the 2005-06 school year up to the current school year are available online. To view your data, log into the NYSED Business Portal at http://portal.nysed.gov. Use your SEDDAS username and password to sign in.
More recent SSEC (VADIR/DASA) forms (2017-18 and forward) are available online in the IRS Data Exchange (IDEx) application.
Older SSEC (VADIR/DASA) forms submitted before the 2017-18 school year are also available online but must be accessed via the BEDS-IMF-School Safety (VADIR/DASA) application, the system in use prior to the implementation of IDEx.
To view data from 2005-06 through 2016-17:
- Choose the BEDS-IMF-School Safety (VADIR/DASA) application from the My Applications List on the NYSED Business Portal web page http://portal.nysed.gov
- In the drop down box that reads "VADIR/DASA data for school year..." choose the school year you wish to view and click "Refresh List".
- The name of your school will appear. Click on the name of the school to view the data. Click on the printer icon to print the form.
To view data from 2017-18 and forward:
- Choose the IRS Data Exchange (IDEx) application from the My Applications list on the NYSED Business Portal web page http://portal.nysed.gov
- In the Search By Form box, type in "SSEC". This will open a drop down list of SSEC forms from various years. Select the SSEC form for the year you would like to see. To print, select 'PRINT' from your browser menu or press CTRL+P.
- If you do not see the year you are looking for in the drop down list, the form may have been archived. To access archived forms, use the 'Show Archived Forms' button.
- The Show Archived Forms feature allows the user to control what forms display in the Data Collection List. By default, only forms from the current year are displayed. Older forms can be displayed by clicking on the Show Archived Forms link located in the DATA COLLECTIONS tab just above the Data Collection list.
This document will guide you through the Show Archived Forms feature: