Where can I find information about staff BEDS forms?

The current help center you are viewing is dedicated to the BEDS IMF school forms, not the individual staff and teacher reporting. Please visit the TAA ePMF help center located at this website: https://teachstaff.nysed.gov

You can also visit the NYSED website here: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/irs/beds/PMF/home.html


Was this article helpful? (Article votes require a login)
0 out of 0 found this helpful