Where can I find information about staff BEDS forms?

Beginning in the 2020-21 school year, teachers will no longer use TAA accounts or submit BEDS PMF forms.  All course data will be provided to NYSED through SIRS. 

Please visit our NYSED website for information related to Teacher and Staff data: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/irs/beds/PMF/home.html


Was this article helpful? (Article votes require a login)
0 out of 0 found this helpful